- On this page you can buy genuine Delrin®in full sheets and cut to size pieces in the following thicknesses: 10mm, 16mm, 20mm, 25mm, 30mm, 40mm, 50mm
- Delrin® is an acetal homopolymer manufactured from Delrin® resin.
- Delrin® has higher mechanical strength, stiffness, hardness and creep resistance as well as a lower thermal expansion rate and often it also presents a better wear resistance than the acetal copolymer grade.
- Delrin® is ideal for machined parts which benefit from the additional strength and rigidity of this homopolymer acetal.
- Normally from stock
- Click for thin acetal sheet, 8mm, 12mm or 50mm thick acetal sheet or acetal sheet thicker than 50mm
- Black Delrin® can be manufactured to order but is subject to minimum order quantities - please contact us
- Black acetal copolymer sheet is available as an alternative
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.