Stormguard CDX Compression Draught Excluder
From Stormguard the CDX compression draught excluder strip designed for sealing gaps among the ground and the bottom of a door. This door seal may be used on each inward and outward starting doors. The creation of this draught excluder strip includes a hard nitrile rubber seal with a low profile aluminium ramp both side. The design of the low profile ramp allows light wheeled visitors to move across the door seal easily and smoothly.
Key Features and Benefits:
• Easy to cut to size and set up
• Designed for wheeled traffic and disabled get right of entry to
• Heavy responsibility, long lasting design
• Seals gaps between 15 mm and 18 mm
• Pre-drilled drainage and solving holes
• Suitable for inward and outward commencing doorways
• Attractive gold finish
Draught Excluder Applications:
This draught excluder or door sealing strip can be fitted to each internal and external doorways. The rubber strip prevents draughts and water ingress from entering the constructing. Applications consist of doorways in public buildings which include hotels and colleges and home doors along with the front doorways, porches and garage doors.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.