- For best results follow the instructions below to ensure maximum performance in all environments.
- Ensure the material is kept in dry, warm conditions in the original protective packaging.
- A clean, dry, and smooth surface are essential.
- If you are applying to a Chequer Plate or other profiled or uneven surface, please use our SS#400 Conformable antislip tape.
- Use an IPA (Isopropyl Alcohol) cleaner to remove all surface contaminants (paint flakes, etc) – DO NOT use methylated spirits/petrol / lighter fluid, etc as these leave behind a thin, greasy residue.
- Ensure prepared surface is above 10°C.
- Apply a small amount of the IPA Cleaner to the surface using single sweeps.
- Do not re-wipe over the area that has been cleaned with the dirty cloth.
Porous Surface Sealing
- Porous surfaces must be sealed prior to application to prevent water from attacking the adhesive.
- We supply a specific Primer for this job which can be added to your shopping cart during checkout.
- Apply a thin coat to the thoroughly cleaned surface using a paintbrush, then leave to dry.
- In normal conditions, drying should take less than 30 minutes.
- Cut tape to the required dimensions.
- Peel back part of the release liner then press the adhesive firmly onto the prepared surface, and slowly keep peeling back the liner while applying the tape.
- Try to ensure that the tape is not taut.
- Our Conformable Anti Slip Tape is designed for Chequer Plate and other profiled or uneven surfaces and can be gently firmed into position using a rubber mallet to help the tape fit into the contours of the surface.
- Once applied, press tape down firmly using even pressure (decorating rollers are excellent for this).
- We recommend sealing the edges using ‘edge fix’ as this will extend the life of the product.
- Only apply a very small bead down the edges after the tape has been applied.
- If correctly applied, the new anti-slip surface can be walked on straight away, though you will get the maximum benefit from the adhesive system after 48 hours.
- Our Anti-Slip Self Adhesive Woven Lattice Tape will provide excellent grip for under your Rugs, Soles of Slippers, Tray Liners, Boats, Kitchen Drawers, Tables, Car Dashboards, Motor Home Cupboards / Drawers, and practically anywhere Extra Non-Abrasive Grip Is Required!
- To help keep your rugs in place, simply apply our Rug Grip to the hard smooth floor surface where you want to place your rug.
- Please do not stick our Rug Grip directly to the carpet as the adhesive will not stick to it!
- Rug Grip can be applied to most hard smooth surfaces!
- Cost-Effective Solution
- Easily Cut To Size With Either Scissors Or A Knife
- Self-Adhesive Making It Easy & Quick To Apply
- Excellent Quality Being Manufactured In The UK
- Quality Guaranteed
- Very Durable
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.