- Fantastic Shock Absorbency
- Increased Resistance
- Uniform & Seamless
- Increased Protection against critical fall Height
- Minimize Injury of Risk to Children
- Large Range of Colours available
- This product can be laid loose on small projects or bound with our PU Resin Binder to produce a more permanent surface.
- Rubber Crumb should be mixed at a ratio of 20% Resin to Rubber Crumb.
- Example: 25KG bag of rubber mixed with 5KG of Resin.
- The mixed Rubber and Resin compound should be laid onto a suitable base such as existing Concrete, Stone, or MOT Type one (100MM Baselayer advisable).
- This can then be troweled out and tampered down to create a smooth finish.
- Note: Trowel Lubricant should be used to make the process easier and reduce rubber sticking to the Trowel.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.