From RS Pro a brilliant extruded EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer) sponge rubber sealing strip designed for use as door seal or window seal. When compressed the air chamber this is contained in the seal profile can fill big openings despite the fact that they may be uneven. This EPDM rubber door seal strip has a self-adhesive strip at the lower back making it easy to use.
Features and Benefits:
EPDM rubber is a versatile cloth that is ideal for use as a draught excluder or climate strip.
The houses of EPDM are as follows:
• Waterproof and weatherproof
• Provides insulation towards sound and vibration
• Resistant to ozone and UV (Ultra Violet)
• Resistant to solvents and dilute acids
• Performs below a extensive temperature range
• Flexible with proper compression
This rubber door sealing strip with its durable design is utilized in a extensive variety of industries for sealing grooves and gaps round doorways, home windows and hatches. The weatherproof properties of EPDM rubber means this door and window sealing strip can be used both indoors and exterior.
Applications encompass the subsequent:
• Building doorways and home windows
• Industrial and agricultural equipment
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.