RS Pro EPDM Sponge Rubber Door and Window Sealing Strip
From RS Pro a splendid extruded EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer) sponge rubber sealing strip designed to be used as door seal or window seal. When compressed the air chamber this is contained in the seal profile can fill huge openings even though they may be uneven. This EPDM rubber door seal strip has a self-adhesive strip on the again making it clean to use.
Features and Benefits:
EPDM rubber is a versatile cloth that is ideal for use as a draught excluder or weather strip. The homes of EPDM are as follows:
• Waterproof and weatherproof
• Provides insulation in opposition to sound and vibration
• Resistant to ozone and UV (Ultra Violet)
• Resistant to solvents and dilute acids
• Performs under a wide temperature variety
• Flexible with right compression
This rubber door sealing strip with its durable design is utilized in a wide range of industries for sealing grooves and gaps around doors, windows and hatches. The weatherproof properties of EPDM rubber means this door and window sealing strip can be used both interior and exterior.
Applications consist of the following:
• Building doors and windows
• Industrial and agricultural equipment
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.