From RS Pro a remarkable bendy edge protector strip or edging strip made from EPDM rubber with a hole sponge rubber sealing segment bonded to it. This rubber aspect protector strip plays functions; the threshold protector covers and protects the pointy edges of sheet cloth inclusive of metal panels and the sponge rubber phase affords extra sealing. The part protector strip has a sturdy layout which consists of a U formed steel insert strip protected in an extruded black EPDM coating. A looped cord provider is incorporated within the strip. The edge protection strip is actually pressed into region with the aid of hand and the lips within the EPDM coating and teeth in the metal insert maintain the inserted side in location using a clamping impact. There is not any need for any extra preparatory paintings, tooling or adhesives.
EPDM stands for Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer and is a synthetic rubber suitable for use in the automotive and positive industries for diverse seals because of its incredible resistance to general weathering.
RS PRO have a remarkable variety of sealing answers consisting of brush strips, aspect protectors, edging strips and sealing strips to meet all of your necessities. Our RS PRO rubber edging strips come in a range of widths and channel types and lengths of 20 m.
Features and Benefits:
• EPDM rubber for resistance to water, ozone, UV and oxidation along with correct temperature and weathering residences.
• Sponge rubber sealing section for additional sealing and surprise absorption
• Looped wire service
• Easy to in shape, definitely press into area by way of hand
• No extra gear adhesives required
• Grooved profile to maintain aspect into location
• Embedded metallic insert for extra retention
Edge safety strips are used in a wide range of packages and industries to cowl sharp or raw edges on panels and doors. Protection is provided both to the door or panel area and against harm or damage that the pointy edges can also cause. Using these facet protectors also presents a neat end or decorative impact to an stop product. When used with sheet metal cloth these area protectors help to reduce noise, wear and tear because of vibration. Edge safety strips can be used on plastics and metalwork in a wide range of industries and are usually used inside the car industry as car trimmings.
• Spare tyre and radio compartment reduce-outs in motors
• Control panels and home windows in massive machines
• Underbody vehicle protection to save you wires from rubbing
• Seat frames in cars
• Openings in refuse bins
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.