From RS Pro a top notch flexible area protector strip or edging strip made from EPDM rubber with a hole sponge rubber sealing segment bonded to it. This rubber facet protector strip performs two capabilities; the threshold protector covers and protects the sharp edges of sheet cloth including steel panels and the sponge rubber segment offers extra sealing. The part protector strip has a strong layout which consists of a U shaped metallic insert strip blanketed in an extruded black EPDM coating. A looped wire service is integrated inside the strip. The part safety strip is in reality pressed into location by using hand and the lips inside the EPDM coating and teeth within the metal insert maintain the inserted edge in region the use of a clamping impact. There is no need for any extra preparatory work, tooling or adhesives.
EPDM stands for Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer and is a synthetic rubber appropriate for use within the automotive and constructive industries for numerous seals due to its top notch resistance to well known weathering.
RS PRO have a superb variety of sealing solutions inclusive of brush strips, side protectors, edging strips and sealing strips to meet all of your requirements. Our RS PRO rubber edging strips come in quite a number widths and channel kinds and lengths of 20 m.
Features and Benefits:
• EPDM rubber for resistance to water, ozone, UV and oxidation together with precise temperature and weathering homes.
• Sponge rubber sealing phase for added sealing and shock absorption
• Looped cord carrier
• Easy to in shape, simply press into vicinity by way of hand
• No greater gear adhesives required
• Grooved profile to hold facet into area
• Embedded metallic insert for extra retention
Edge protection strips are used in a huge range of applications and industries to cover sharp or raw edges on panels and doors. Protection is supplied both to the door or panel facet and in opposition to harm or harm that the pointy edges may reason. Using these area protectors also presents a neat finish or decorative effect to an quit product. When used with sheet metallic cloth those edge protectors assist to reduce noise, put on and tear due to vibration. Edge protection strips can be used on plastics and metalwork in a wide range of industries and are usually used in the automotive enterprise as car trimmings.
• Spare tyre and radio compartment reduce-outs in motors
• Control panels and home windows in massive machines
• Underbody vehicle safety to prevent wires from rubbing
• Seat frames in automobiles
• Openings in refuse boxes
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.