From RS Pro a awesome extruded EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer) sponge rubber sealing strip designed to be used as door seal or window seal. When compressed the air chamber this is contained inside the seal profile can fill massive openings even if they are uneven. This EPDM rubber door seal strip has a self-adhesive strip on the again making it easy to use.
Features and Benefits:
EPDM rubber is a flexible fabric that is right for use as a draught excluder or climate strip. The residences of EPDM are as follows:
• Waterproof and weatherproof
• Provides insulation towards sound and vibration
• Resistant to ozone and UV (Ultra Violet)
• Resistant to solvents and dilute acids
• Performs underneath a huge temperature range
• Flexible with appropriate compression
This rubber door sealing strip with its long lasting layout is used in a wide variety of industries for sealing grooves and gaps round doors, home windows and hatches. The weatherproof residences of EPDM rubber way this door and window sealing strip can be used each interior and outdoors.
Applications consist of the following:
• Building doorways and home windows
• Industrial and agricultural equipment
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.