From RS Pro a wonderful extruded EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer) sponge rubber sealing strip designed for use as door seal or window seal. When compressed the air chamber that is contained within the seal profile can fill big openings even if they're uneven. This EPDM rubber door seal strip has a self-adhesive strip at the returned making it smooth to apply.
Features and Benefits:
EPDM rubber is a versatile cloth that is ideal for use as a draught excluder or climate strip.
The properties of EPDM are as follows:
• Waterproof and weatherproof
• Provides insulation towards sound and vibration
• Resistant to ozone and UV (Ultra Violet)
• Resistant to solvents and dilute acids
• Performs beneath a wide temperature range
• Flexible with desirable compression
This rubber door sealing strip with its long lasting design is used in a extensive range of industries for sealing grooves and gaps round doorways, windows and hatches. The weatherproof houses of EPDM rubber means this door and window sealing strip may be used each indoors and outside.
Applications include the following:
• Building doors and home windows
• Industrial and agricultural machinery
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.