- Easy to install, just peel off the self-adhesive backing.
- The adhesive backing tape used is not fully resistant to water, therefore where there is a large amount of moisture or water present, it is advisable to use plain expanded neoprene and a good contact adhesive.
- Neoprene provides excellent resistance against oil, acid, and alkalis while EPDM has good weathering, heat, and ozone resistance.
- Applications include; making a watertight seal on boat hatches, lockers, car boots, enclosures, and cabinets, to name a few.
- Image for illustration purposes only
|Shore Hardness +/- 5º||No|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.