FlexBack Traffic Post Available In Three Sizes
The FlexBack is part of our extensive range of bollards and offers incredible flexibility and durability at a competitive price. Made from a specially blended thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) the FlexBack post can be run over time and time again without lasting damage.
The post features integrated fixing holes that allow fast and easy fixing into almost any solid substrate or surface. The nature of this product makes it perfect for low-speed areas such as forecourts, car parks, docks and distribution hubs. It can be completely run over and will quickly return to an upright position.
The soft nature of the material used in the FlexBack construction means it will seldom damage any vehicle that makes contact with it.
- Moulded In Bright Red Colour- Easy to see regardless of the vehicle you are driving.
- Reflective Bands - Enhance visibility for drivers making them stand out in the dark and in poor weather conditions.
- Three Sizes Available - Available in 460mm, 760mm and 1-metre versions, suitable for almost all applications.
- Highly Durable - Can be run over again, and again and again and still get right back up afterwards.
- Low Risk Of Damage - Designed not to damage vehicles that contact the post, whether it is just a bump or a full-on run over.
|Conforms||This product is not certified for UK highway use|
|Height||460mm, 760mm or 1000mm|
|Width||Post: 80mm, base: 200mm|
|Per Unit||460mm: 2kg, 760mm: 2.5kg, 1000mm: 3kg|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.