JSP Navigator 2 Part Road Cone 75cm
The JSP Navigator cone is a cost-effective 2 part road cone made from durable LDPE. Manufactured by JSP who specialise in high-quality safety products the Navigator traffic cone offers great quality at a price point that makes sense.
Each cone weighs in at 4kg and has an incorporated hand grip at the tip of the cone for easy handling. The handgrip makes deployment fast and easy, whilst the weight ensures the cones stay in place once deployed.
The materials used to produce the Navigator cone mean it can be easily recycled at the end of its working life. The base is made from recycled PVC, whilst the top conical part of the cone is blow moulded UV stabilised LDPE. The included Sealbrite reflective sleeve conforms to R1B standards and is attached to the cone in such a way that it will not fall off if damaged.
- Easy To Transport - 150 Navigator Cones to a pallet
- Heavy Duty - Shatter-resistant base
- Can Be Recycled
- Base Made From Recycled Materials
- R1B Reflective Sleeve - Improves visibility in low light conditions, it is also a legal requirement.
- Ergonomic - A top handhold makes the navigator easy to pick up and carry.
- Great Stability - Not just when deployed, but when stacked.
- Tight Quality Control - Cones are sampled from every batch for spot-checking and quality testing.
|Conforms||'Sealbrite' R1B jacket meeting requirements of EN13422 Weight Class: W2|
|AccuChecked||✔ (The specification has been independently checked for accuracy)|
|AccuPhoto||✔ (The photos are of the actual product type that you are ordering)|
|Accessories||Complete with EN13422 sleeves|
|Customisation||Embossing on cone base and top available, Custom colours available.|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.