- Perspex® VA is a high level UV grade acrylic sheet giving astounding UV absorbing properties, making this a top of the line thing to historical centers and art galleries who wish to shield shows from most harming UV light.
- Perspex® VA Grade is most appropriate to applications where a marginally lower level of security than Perspex® VE Grade is adequate, especially when regular shading assurance is basic, and edge clearness is a critical piece of the application. Significantly, VA Grade Perspex® sheet is incredibly clear, giving great shading interpretation of works of art and shows.
- Perspex® VA Grade sheet blocks 99% of UV light with frequencies of 250–385nm.
- Another advantage of VA Grade Perspex® is that the sheet is especially solid: multiple times the effect strength of glass and a large portion of the weight.
- On this page you can purchase Perspex® VA Grade in full sheets in 3mm and 5mm thick.
- Regularly from stock, yet may require extra 2/3 days for conveyance
- different thicknesses accessible subject to least request amounts
- Likewise accessible in a sheet size of 3000mm x 2000mm: kindly get in touch with us to examine your prerequisites
- Perspex® is a premium, globally perceived, brand of acrylic sheet
- Perspex® VA Grade acrylic sheet has a gleam finish the two sides
- Provided with a defensive plastic film on the two sides
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.