From RS Pro a superb flexible edge protector strip or edging strip with an EPDM rubber sealing phase bonded to it. This facet protector performs functions; the brink protector covers and protects the pointy edges of sheet fabric together with metallic panels and the sponge rubber segment provides additional sealing. The area protector has a robust design which includes a U formed steel insert strip protected in an extruded black PVC coating. The facet protection strip is sincerely pressed into area by using hand and the lips inside the PVC coating and enamel within the metallic insert hold the inserted facet in area the use of a clamping impact. There is not any need for any additional preparatory paintings, tooling or adhesives.
Features and Benefits:
• Made from bendy and durable PVC that's immune to weathering, sunlight, oxidisation, corrosion and diverse chemical substances
• EPDM rubber sealing phase for extra sealing and shock absorption
• Easy to in shape, in reality press into place with the aid of hand
• No extra tools adhesives required
• Grooved profile to maintain side into region
• Embedded metal insert for extra retention
• Wide operating temperature range of -30 to +70 °C
• Resistant to weathering
• Supplied in 20 m duration reels
Edge protectors are used in a extensive variety of applications and industries to cowl sharp or raw edges on panels and doors. Protection is supplied each to the door or panel facet and towards damage or harm that the sharp edges might also purpose. Using these side protectors additionally affords a neat end or decorative impact to an cease product. When used with sheet metallic cloth those aspect protectors assist to lessen noise, put on and tear as a consequence of vibration. Edge safety strips may be used on plastics and metallic work in a wide variety of industries and are generally used within the car industry as automotive trimmings.
Applications include the following:
• Spare tyre and radio compartment cut-outs in vehicles
• Control panels and windows in large machines
• Underbody vehicle protection to prevent wires from rubbing
• Seat frames in motors
• Openings in refuse containers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.