3M Stamark Temporary Road Marking Tape Sold By The Metre
Stamark (not to be confused with StartMark) is a revolutionary temporary road marking tape that can be quickly applied where roadworks are being carried out. It offers exceptional adhesion properties, which is unsurprising given how well 3M is known for their high-performance adhesives and tapes.
Stamark is available in two colours, which are white and black. The white markings are for use where temporary new line markings are required, the black markings are perfect for masking existing markings to avoid confusion. This will often be where roadworks are being carried out and lanes are either closed or moved over.
Both colours are removable, meaning once any works are complete the markings can be lifted, reinstating original markings without the need for expensive repainting. Although this tape is for temporary markings it is very durable. It is designed to last the duration of roadworks with ease.
Please Note: This product is sold by the metre.
- Black - Masking road markings that would cause confusion during roadworks, diversions and events.
- White marking - Providing clear lane and directional guidance to drivers during roadworks.
- Multi-Surface For application to both tarmac and concrete surfaces, giving clear and straightforward lane guidance.
- Superior Traction - Brilliant skid resistant properties ensure that these markings provide no hazard to foot and car traffic.
- Vibrant White and Matt Blacks - THe white colouring is retro-reflective meaning these temporary markings are often more visible than traditional paints. The back markings are Matt in colour, meaning they do not reflect sunlight or headlights and blend into the background as much as possible.
- Easy To Apply - The tape is self-adhesive and supplied on a roll, it can be manually applied with basic tools or applied with roller machinery for larger jobs, speeding up the application process.
- Minimal Prep Work Required - When Applied in the right conditions the tape requires no priming. Ideally, the tape should be applied with air temperatures above 10c with no rain in the prior 48 hours.
White Stamark Markings
These provide excellent daytime visibility and nighttime visibility. It is retroreflective so reflects light straight back at the source, perfect for car headlights. Dry or wet this pavement marking tape can be seen with ease.
Black Stamark Markings
The 715 Stamark has a matt finish and disguises existing road markings ensuring there is no confusion for drivers. It is the perfect product for masking contradictory road markings during works. (Phone for availability)
|AccuChecked||✔ (The specification has been independently checked for accuracy)|
|AccuPhoto||✔ (The photos are of the actual product type that you are ordering)|
|Length||1 Metre, whole roll: 109.73m|
|Width||102mm, Please phone for: 127 & 152mm|
|Type||Anti-skid self-adhesive line marking tape|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.