- Rubber Polymere: High-Quality SBR Rubber.
- Operating Temperature Range: [-30...+70°C]
- Resistance Properties: Air and Clean Water Resistant.
- Width: 75mm
- Height: 63mm
- Length - 3m
- Weight: 2.1kg per M
Characteristic`s name Values Test method
Hardness, °Shore A 70±5 ISO 7619/2001
Tensile strength kgf/cm2, min 50 ISO 37/1997
Elongation at break, %, min 250 ISO 37/1997
Weighbridge Rubber Profiles:
- Size: 75 X 65X 7.5 x 3000
- Weight per m: 2.1kg
- Weighbridges perform a key role in a wide range of industries and when they malfunction it can cause not only delays but also a potential loss in revenue.
- Our weighbridge rubber profiles provide a simple solution to preserve any weighbridge.
- It will ensure will give you more accurate results while also increasing the life expectancy of the weighbridge.
- We manufacture all of our weighbridge profiles using high-quality materials to ensure you get a product that is built to last.
- Our profiles are also easy to install, simply push the profile into the gaps on the top surface of the weighbridge.
- We don’t recommend installing these profiles using adhesive as it prevents you from cleaning and replacing the profiles.
- Please refer to the weighbridge profile PDF for size and shape information regarding our most popular profiles.
- If you require a custom size or shape don’t hesitate to get into contact with us.
- We manufacture these weighbridge rubber profiles from a high-quality solid SBR material due to the unique properties the material offers.
- Solid SBR is a highly resilient material.
- This enables it to withstand a wide range of impact and pressure, for long periods of time without deterioration which ensures that the product requires little to no maintenance.
- SBR also has a good operating temperature range, which enables use in both indoor and outdoor applications.
- Prevention of dirt, grit & grease build-up
- Preserve the life of weighbridge
- Made from High-quality materials
- Highly resilient
- Smooth finish
- Impact, pressure & dirt resistance
- Although we offer Weighbridge Rubber sections from stock in the UK, if you require a bespoke size or manufacture in a different rubber compound such as Neoprene, Nitrile, or EPDM, please get in contact as we are able to manufacture to order in a wide range of configurations.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.